HP&P Safety has conducted thousands of job site safety inspections for many different types of construction trades and companies. Why should your company consider a job site safety inspection? A few reasons include, but are not limited to:
- Identify your company risk and liability exposures
- Avoid potential OSHA and other regulatory violations in the event of a future OSHA inspection
- Identify hazards and find cost effective solutions to correct them
- Determine current safety program and training requirements strengths and/or weaknesses
- Use as a basis for developing and implementing site specific safety plans
- Pre-empt life threatening accidents by determining potential injury hazards
A job site inspection consists of looking at general work site conditions, review of compliance documents, personnel interviews and observing task specific work. HP&P will then be able to identify potential risks and communicate them to your company in a confidential report with suggested corrective actions.
Examples of assessment areas that are observed during a Job Site Safety Inspection may include, but once again, not limited to:
- Fall Protection Requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements
- Chemical Storage Requirements
- Scaffolding Requirements
- Trenching/Excavation Requirements
- Confined Space Requirements
- Respiratory Requirements
- Electrical Requirements
How can HP&P Safety help your company?
Contact our office for more information.
© HP&P Safety Inc.
30 S. Havana St., STE. 304F
Aurora, CO 80012
Serving Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas.