Scaffold Safety 29 CFR 1926.450 Subpart L
The scaffold safety training course covers the following subject areas:
- General Requirements, Scope, Application and Definitions
- Capacity and Platform Construction
- Competent Person for Scaffolding and Responsibilities
- Scaffold Inspection Requirements
- Arial Lifts
- Training Requirements
- Fall Protection for Scaffold Workers
- Protection from Falling Objects
- Controlled Access Zones (CAZ)
Specific safety requirements for the following types of scaffolding will be taught as necessary for the students in the classroom:
Form and Carpenter Bracket
Step, Platform and Trestle Ladder
Training provides information on OSHA scaffolding requirements and the hazards associated with scaffold work. The course details the individual types of scaffolds, inspection requirements, fall protection, falling objects, moving and altering scaffolding, controlled access zone, and more.
This course takes place over approximately 4 hours. Students receive a wallet card upon completion of the class.
Class Dates: (click a date to register)
Class Time: 8 AM - 12 PM.
© HP&P Safety Inc.
30 S. Havana St., STE. 304F
Aurora, CO 80012
Serving Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas.