Excavation Safety Training 29 CFR 1926.650 Subpart P
The Excavation Safety Training Course covers the following topics:
- Scope, Application and Definitions
- Specific Excavation/Trenching Requirements Including:
- Surface Encumbrances
- Underground Installations
- Access and Egress
- Vehicular Traffic
- Falling Loads
- Hazardous Atmospheres
- Water Accumulation.
- Sloping and Benching Requirements
- Trench Safety Training
- Protection of Employees
- Competent Person Responsibilities and Requirements
- Excavation Safety Inspections
- Soil Classification
- Support Systems
- Shield Systems
- Excavation Hazard Recognition and Assessment
Excavation safety training is a requirement for employees working in and around excavations and trenches. Your Competent Person may make the difference between a safe working environment and a disaster waiting to happen. Our instructors have years of field experience, working with all the problems that earth removal can provide. Knowledge and planning are paramount concerns with any excavation.
We can point out the pitfalls and teach you to find the solutions.
The Excavation Safety Training Course takes place over approximately 4 hours. Students receive a wallet card upon completion of the class.
Class Dates: (click below to register)
© HP&P Safety Inc.
30 S. Havana St., STE. 304F
Aurora, CO 80012
Serving Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas.