Confined Space Safety Training 29 CFR 1926.21
Permit-Required Confined Space 29 CFR 1910.146
The confined space safety class covers the following subjects:
- Hazard Assessment for Confined Spaces
- General Requirements of the Standard
- Hazardous Atmospheres
- Engulfment and Other Hazards
- Permit Required Confined Space Programs
- Permit Systems
- Entry and Exit Procedures
- Employee Training
- Entrant Duties
- Attendant Duties
- Supervisor Duties
- Rescue and Emergency Services
A confined space is defined by the OSHA standard to mean a space that is:
- Large enough and so configured that an employee can enter to perform work and…
- Has limited means for entry and exit and…
- Is not designed for continuous employee occupancy
At HP&P Safety we have designed our confined space class to cover both the construction standard and the general industry standard. While the general industry standards are not always applied to construction work, construction companies that follow the general industry standard are assured that they are in compliance with the construction regulations.
The Confined Space Safety training takes place over approximately 4 hours. Students receive a wallet card upon completion of the class.
Class Dates: (click below to register)
- January 18th, 2018
- March 12th, 2018
- April 24th, 2018
- May 17th, 2018
- June 13th, 2018
- August 15th, 2018
- December 4th, 2018
© HP&P Safety Inc.
30 S. Havana St., STE. 304F
Aurora, CO 80012
Serving Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas.