Bloodborne Pathogens Training
If your employees have potential occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious material, OSHA regulations require that you train them in the risks and hazards involved.
Our Bloodborne pathogens training includes:
- Scope, Application and Definitions of the OSHA standard.
- Exposure Control Plans
- Biological and Infectious Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Universal Precautions
- Methods for Compliance
- Hepatitis B, C, D, and HIV
- Vaccine Declination
- Respiratory Protection
- Safe Work Practices
This course is designed for non-medical personnel who may come into contact with infectious material during their workday such as:
- Maintenance workers
- First responders
- Janitorial staff
- Personnel who may be required to administer first aid
The Bloodborne pathogens class is approximately 4 hours in length and students will receive a wallet card and certificate of completion.
Dates: (click a date to register)
- By Request (call 303-360-9801 to schedule)
Time: 1 PM - 5 PM
© HP&P Safety Inc.
30 S. Havana St., STE. 304F
Aurora, CO 80012
Serving Colorado, Wyoming and surrounding areas.